RACING MANAGER REQUIRED
A rare and exciting opportunity for an experienced Racing Manager has become available with Queensland’s 6 time Metropolitan Premiership winning stable, Gollan Racing.
We have an ever increasing portfolio of top class racehorses and valued clients; therefore require someone who is a clear and concise communicator whose passion and knowledge of the racing industry is second to none.
As our Racing Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Programming/Nominations/acceptances/jockey bookings
- Organising logistics
- Communication updates
- Updating our Prism database daily
- Employment of staff
- Sales Enquiries
- Attending race days
- Assisting with accounting duties as required
The right candidate will preferably have the following:
- Minimum 5 year’s experience within the racing industry (ideally in a similar role)
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience in using Prism (preferable but not essential)
You will be a highly motivated individual who possesses outstanding presentation and organisational skills. Your personal attributes will not only allow you to fulfil the role, but excel in it.
Please forward your resume, including a cover letter, to Adele at email@example.com or phone 0402 496 053 to discuss your suitability for the role.
Applications close COB Wednesday 23rd October.