Marketing and Sales Coordinator
Do you want to work in tech? Are you looking to transition into the promising and exciting field of IT or do you simply want to get involved on some unique and exciting IT projects; while also gaining experience with marketing, sales and events? If the answer is yes - then this is the job for you.
Due to ongoing client expansion and growth, Ardex Technology have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing and Sales Coordinator to join our team, available for an immediate start. You will be part of a creative team who are dedicated to developing, promoting and expanding software solutions for the thoroughbred racing industry.
We are looking for a driven individual to join our dynamic & growing team. You will be working on a mix of business providing administrative and project assistance to support the achievement of strategic organisational priorities across Marketing, Sales, Communications, Membership, Publication and Stakeholder Engagement functions.
The role is based near Wynyard Station with excellent proximity to public transport, car parking, restaurants and shops.
• Supporting the development and implementation of sales and marketing campaigns
• Work collaboratively with copy writers and external vendors to create engaging content and promotional collateral
• Contributing to content creation and function of communication channels including website, membership portal, mail outs, social media and google adwords
• Create weekly news articles for the Ardex website
• Provide assistance to manage the Ardex’s Social Media presence and platforms.
• Manage the Google adwords account to implement successful campaigns
• Producing accurate data and reports from database and analytics sources on a weekly basis
• Provide accurate forecasts and reports of client activity and pipeline on a weekly basis
• Coordinate Ardex’s merchandise and manage stock
• Providing remote or on-site, administrative and logistics support during sales and activation events
• Work collaboratively with the onboarding and sales team to seamlessly transition clients onto the software
• Providing high quality customer service to members providing assistance and advice in the effective use of Ardex software
• Review and update automatic email content and automatic bot communications delivered by Intercom in a timely manner
• Contribute to a positive team culture
Ideal candidate will have:
• Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent
• Minimum 1 years' experience working in marketing or communications
• Strong influencing, collaboration and communication skills
• Strong written communication skills across multiple formats
• Strong relationship-building, customer service and engagement skills
• Experience with MailChimp, Intercom, Jira and Google Analytics preferred
• Photography and video-making skills desirable
• Self-motivated and ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to individuals and groups
• Knowledge of the Equine Industry helpful but not required
• A positive attitude, with an unyielding passion for success
Please note: These are ideal but not essential. We are looking for a go-getter with a great work ethic who is willing to learn and embrace challenges in the workplace. We will work with you to train you in areas that you may not be strong in.
A good attitude is more important than any qualifications!
We can provide:
• Excellent working environment within a boutique development house
• Pipeline of exciting projects
• Convenient working location
• Flexible working atmosphere
• Ongoing training and upskilling opportunities
• Competitive salary based on experience