Want a great career in the Racing Industry?
- Looking for a career in racing administration?
- Do you have knowledge of the racing industry?
Racing NSW is responsible for the leadership, supervision and regulation of thoroughbred horse racing within NSW.
We have an exciting opportunity to join a small and dedicated finance department focused servicing the industry.
Key accountabilities will include:
- First point of contact for telephone and email Stakes enquiries, follow up and make necessary adjustments and reconcile participant accounts;
- Liase with Race Clubs and Stewards in relation to race meeting clearance;
- Liase with Licensees and other departments and process horse racing meeting information to facilitate Stakes payment;
- Administer and update system charges, withholding taxes, deductions and membership charges;
- Send remittance advices out to stakeholders;
- Other ad-hoc activities when required;
The ideal candidate will have the following skills/ attributes:
- 0-2 years accounting experience;
- Bachelor degree with a major in accountancy;
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written;
- High level of accuracy and the ability to multi task and work autonomously; and,
- Positive attitude and great teamwork.
Located in offices in the heart of Sydney’s CBD, we are seeking a professionally presented and detail orientated person interested in a career in the racing industry. An understanding of the racing industry is desirable.
Interested? - a position description is available
For further enquiries contact: Craig Barnes – GM Finance on (02) 9551 7655.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
To apply, please email your cover letter together with your CV to email@example.com
RACING NSW is an Equal Opportunity Employer