Racing Australia Service Centre Coordinator
Within the Australian Thoroughbred Racing Industry, Racing Australia (RA) provides a number of integrated products & services nationally to Principal Racing Authorities (PRA), Race clubs, Owners, Trainers, Breeders, Jockeys and Racing Enthusiasts. RA also fulfils an important role in the Thoroughbred Racing Industry providing and managing racing materials on a national basis.
The Racing Australia Service Centre is seeking the services of suitably qualified casual employees to deliver high quality customer service functions to its customer base.
The key functions of the role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the compilation of on-course race guides for race clubs in all states and territories
- Assist with the collation and processing of racing materials for all states and territories in line with deadlines
- Provide phone and administrative support in the day to day operations of the Racing Australia Service Centre and to other parts of the business
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage time well in order to reach strict deadlines
- Commitment and reliability
- Be an Australian Citizen and willing to undergo required police and security checks
Key attributes include:
- At least one year customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite
- Competency in Adobe suite (highly regarded but not essential)
Thoroughbred racing knowledge or experience would be highly regarded.
This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated candidates to take their first steps into a career in the Thoroughbred Racing Industry.
Casual shifts from Monday to Friday range between 6.30am and 7pm. Additional shifts outside of these hours are available, subject to skills and competency gained through on the job training.
- On the job training
- Onsite car parking
- Onsite staff cafeteria
- Close proximity to public transport
In addition to submitting your CV and a covering letter, applicants are required to address the key functions and attributes of the role detailed above.